Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Senior Project Reflection

(1) Positive Statement
From my two hour I have to say that I am most proud of the audience during my activities. I gave them some pretty challenging tasks to do and I did my best to make them fun. They all pushed themselves very hard to continue on! It was great to see that and I was inspired to keep up the vibe they had!
(2) Questions to Consider
a. What assessment would you give yourself on your 2-Hour Presentation (self-assessment)?

AE  P  AP CR NC

b. What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?

AE P  AP CR NC


(3) What worked for you in your senior project?
I was able to find a lot of research once I started looking in the right place, taking the direction of a scientific point of view really helped me in the end. It gave me fantastic sources for my answers.

(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time?
To be honest I would be a lot more focused on every aspect. I would have split my dedications evenly so that I would have gotten better grades and left a better mark.

(5) Finding Value
After studying how to prevent injury and different sciences behind how the body works. I can walk away from this with a better understanding of how to be a safe athlete in this sport but also in nearly anything I try. I have learned the proper way to strengthen the muscles of my body and how to rehabilitate myself should I acquire new injuries. I have found that I would do well as a physical therapist and decided that it will be my fall back.

No comments:

Post a Comment